Comment on page
My Profile section on the Compass Mobile Application gives access to a user to View his personal information and edit his Profile Picture. A user can logout from the Mobile App by accessing the My Profile page. This page also gives a user the visibility on the current balance of points he has scored as incentives and how he can redeem the same. Apart from this a user gets to see the Badges he has earned (if any), he will also get an option to change the language preferences on the application. A user can also download his Transaction Details from the my profiles page and can easily view all of their transactions in one place. Here a user also gets to see his upcoming points (which are under approval stage), this lets him better forecast his upcoming incentives and earnings. If a user faces any issues in using the application he can also reach out to the Customer Support team via the My Profile page.
- To access the My Profile section on the Compass Mobile Application the user needs to click on the top left corner on the homepage in the screenshot shown below.
- Once a user is on the My Profile page he will get the option to do the following actions:
- Change Profile Picture
- View Current points Balance and Redeem the same
- View Transaction Details
- View the badges he has earned (if any)
- View Documents shared with the user (if any)
- Change Language Preference
- Contact Customer Support
- Logout of the account
- To change the Profile Picture a user needs to click on the camera icon shown on the My Profile page. He can upload any image of his choice from the device he is using and update the same as his profile picture.
- Just below the user details, a user will get to see the Current Balance tab. This tab will give users visibility on the latest balance left for him to redeem, view his transaction details and to also redeem the points if he wants to. The transaction details will show the user the history of his points redemption (if he has done any). Below is a screenshot of how the transaction details will be shown if a user clicks on the transaction details button.
- To redeem the points a user needs to simply click on the use now option and then he will be redirected to the redemption page from where he can redeem his points.
- Under the Your Badges tab, a user will be able to see the badges he has earned (if any) over the course of a campaign. Badges are basically non-monetary rewards given for recognition purposes, on completing milestones or tasks.
- By clicking on the Language option a user will be able to change his language preferences on the application. The user will be redirected to the language options page from where he can select the language of his choice for the application.
- In case if a user faces any issues while using the application, he can contact the customer support team by clicking on the Customer Support option.
- After clicking on the Customer Support option the user will be redirected to the Xoxoday support page where a user can refer to the listed articles to find a solution for any issue that he might be facing.
- If a user cannot find his issues listed in the FAQs on the support page, he can contact the customer support team by clicking on the Chat Icon visible at the bottom right section of the screen.
- After clicking on the chat icon the user will be redirected to a chat window where he needs to enter his work email address and enter the issue he is facing in the How can we help you? Section and click on Send. The customer support team will respond at the earliest with a solution.
- A user can finally logout of the application by clicking on the Logout button visible at the bottom of the screen.
How long it takes for people to interact with the feature for the first time, measure of ease of use and adaptability
In terms of ease of use and adaptability this feature does require a user training session once for a user to get acquainted with the UI and the use of the features.
How often feature is being used
This feature is used very often by a user in the initial stages of using the application.
How long users spend interacting with the feature
A user interacts with this feature at least once every time he logs into the application.
None, often used