Comment on page
Compass webview enables partners/agents to view games, achievements, leaderboards, etc. on a web browser of their choice.
This feature can be seen as an alternative to using the Compass mobile app which has more advanced user experience.
The interface seen in a webview is customizable based on how the sales admin has set up the campaign configurations from the Compass webapp.
Sample compass webview:
Step 1: Data source integration with Compass WebApp
Step 2: Admin sets up the Programs/Campaigns in the Compass Webapp
Step 3: Client team sets up the OAuth authentication module for partners/agents
Step 4: Client team creates the UI consisting of campaign details for the partners/agents
Step 5: Compass team provides the Compass connect APIs to fetch the list of campaigns set up in the Compass webapp to show in the UI made in previous step
Step 6: On clicking of any particular campaign from the list fetched, Compass Webview is launched on the browser
Compass Webview is launched after successfully passing two parameters:
- 1.OAuth - Token key
- 2.Campaign ID
- 1.User logs-in to the client system (CRMs, Custom webapps, etc.)
- 2.User clicks on the custom UI button which takes them to a landing page
- 3.The landing page consists of the list of relevant campaigns
- 4.On clicking a particular campaign, the user is taken to the Compass Webview
For the most user friendly journey avoiding multiple UI steps to launch Compass webview we suggest the following alternatives:
- 1.A dropdown of campaigns based on the Compass Connect API fetch through OAuth; the user can select the relevant campaign from the dropdown and the corresponding Compass webview will be launched
- 2.A custom UI webpage which has the Compass webview embedded in an iframe along with the list of campaigns in the same view; this would avoid multiple redirection of webpages for a user trying to access the campaign related Compass webview